OK...things are better, and last night I did work on some cards. (Next I need to work on updating my die database, and CLEANING MY STAMP AREA!). Whoo Hoo...Santa ain't coming to see me cause he'd take one look and think he'd break his neck to venture in that room.
I wanted to say Thank You to some new followers:
Lorraine Welcome to My Little World of Craft
Starcyl (I'm sorry I don't have a blog link for Starcyl, so if you see this post, please contact me, so I can post your link.)
Donna Creative Smiles
Shona Shona's Stamping Stage
Please do yourself a huge favor and check out these blogs. I can promise you're in for a lovely visit to some extremely talented card makers. Thanks Bloggers for joining this blog. You're helping me reach my next goal of 200 followers, and I didn't expect to have ANY followers except a few local friends, when I started this blog in March of 2012. (THINK BLOG CANDY!)
Here's today's card:
- Northwoods stamp, colored with copics. Gold done with a Signo pen. This pen had way too much ink being released, and does not give a nice fine line either..but none of the other gold pens I had worked any better. For some reason, I had a hard time coloring & shading on this image. Dunno why...it's a lovely image.
- S/B Marvelous Square die cut, then airbrushed with B0000, then with BV0000 just along the edges. Some green rhinestones to dress up the corner.
- Colorbok(snippet) metallic paper mat punched with a MStewart Snowflake punch.
- Farm House 6x6 Norland Paper pack - music pattern- on the white card base.
- Sentiment from an older Hero Arts clear set, stamped with Colorbox Fluid Chalk Blush Rose ink, heat embossed with Ranger Clear EP. Second guessed myself as to whether I should have done this the way I did, or stamped on another piece of white cardstock & layered. I liked this effect at first...now I'm wondering....hmmmm...I was trying not to cover all the pretty music paper.
So have a lovely afternoon. As I've been typing this post, Mr. Sun looks like he might be trying to get brave enough to just peek out. The sky is not so dark. Thanks for visiting, and many hugs from me to you.
Oops, nearly forgot that since I have a bit of snippet on the red mat, I can go play with the Playground girls for Week 101. Miss Pixie reached her goal of 100 entries for the Big Anniversary Week, even though I wasn't able to help out any. Hoo-Ray for the Elves, and do take a little visit to the Playground if you have time. Maybe submit your own card...only rool is to use up a leftover scrap (or snippet as we call 'em in the Playground! Can be large or small..just whatever you have handy). Lots of good fun, some jazzy prizes too, and wonderfully talented folks to chat with. Bye now!