Used Memento Summer Sky, London Fog for the snow, sponging using a template to create the snowdrifts. Used Memento Summer Sky, Angel Pink & Dandelion Yellow for the sky. Then started stamping on the sponged piece
- Snowbirds image is Art Impressions (are they not adorable?! Colored with copics since I was coloring over the Memento sponging)
- Trees (don't remember company, used Memento Cottage Ivy, stamping off once before stamping)
I dabbed some London Fog under the birds and around the tree bases using a Q-tip to create a bit of a shadow.
Then used a thin Multi-liner pen to creae their tracks
- Diecut with S/Binders Classic Square Large.
- Diecut blue mat with S/Binders Grand Square #1 die
- Diecut cardbase (Snowflake paper from a 12x12 Christmas pack) with S/Binders Grand Scalloped Square #1 die
- used a S/Binders Medallion (think it is Morrocan) to cut a small medallion, cut it apart, adhered with glue dots, added some red rhinestones.
- Peace sentiment from a clear Impression Obsession set, stamped with Versamark, embossed with Ranger Silver Detail Embossing.
The little white edge showing at the bottom is because I can't get the card to lie flat. Will have to use the old 'stack a heavy book' routine, or else perhaps some repositionable adhesive until it behaves properly.
Thanks for joining me this evening, and please check out Hazel's CHNC, Challenge 113. I'm off to test Mr. Linky. Sometimes he likes me, sometimes he does not! In the meantime, have a wonderful evening. Hugs.