Help me say a big Hello to a new follower: Hazel Kinvig-Paul of My Card Attic. Thanks for joining as a new follower, Hazel. Just popped out to get the link for Hazel's blog and she has a stunning winter scene card to share today. Hope you'll find time to go check it out, make a new friend & tell her I sent you for a visit.
Here's the card for today:
- DeeDee's Bounteous Blessings image and sentiment. Usually I do some shading on the printed precolored image, but this one is so pretty, all I did was die cut with a S/B circle, add some Memento Desert Sand shading around the outside. A S/Binder scallop circle did the scant mat in a snippet of rusty orange.
- Paper Cuts circle shaped card (found while doing some straightening up last week..had a pack of various colors that turned up LOL). Used a Dots EF.
- Shimmer sheetz snippet (from another project not yet shared) was just the size to emboss with a border leaf folder. MFT Stitched Scallop die cut snippet was cut to fit at either side of the focal image, then 2 pieces joined top & bottom on each side. After I had put this on the card front, I realized I should have covered the 'joins', so the maple leaves were my creative solution to hide the separation! However, that covers up the border leaf embossing.
- Elizabeth Craft die 763 Tags cut the maple leaves & acorns. (more snippets just big enough to cut these leaves. This die has various sized small tag, holly leaves and maple leaves with the acorns. )
- DeeDee's Bounteous Blessings sentiment was die cut with a S/B rectangle die, embossed & edged with the Desert Sand, popped up on dimensional foam.
The precolored digis sure come in handy when one doesn't feel like doing any coloring. This one has been very lazy & laid back of late, so I'm loving these marvelously easy-to-work-with digis. Give 'em a check out, and you are sure to find something that you just have to have. There's a big selection of holiday motifs, not to mention a really cute Snowman Soup freebie available until November 21. You certainly won't want to miss a chance to add this one to your collection for the holiday season.
Thanks for joining me this afternoon. Thanks also for all the lovely comments on the blog make-over. I'm so pleased you like it. Kylie worked very hard getting it all set up just the way I wanted it!
Come again when you have time to visit. It's a little chilly to sit on the porch, but we could enjoy a cup of something inside where it's cozy & warm. Big Hugs.