- LOTV image, enhanced with some WoS silver on the skates, Spectrum Noir sparkle blue on the mittens, hair ribbons, glossy accents on the ice puddles, and some rhinestones on the falling snow.
- die cut the image with a pierced rectangle die, used the next size rectangle for the snippet blue mat and just cut the silver mat to be a skinny one behind the other two pieces. The silver was backing from an old Christmas card that I've saved just the front of it. (part of my cleaning effort to get rid of a lot of house clutter! Saw that the back was shiny and enough space to use for 'something'. So...another snippet).
- Could not find an appropriate blue for the card front, so took a precut white c/s, sponged DI blues over it, until it looked like a suitable snowy background for the skaters, then embossed it with the C/Bug Dots folder.
- MBox mittens die from a snippet of red, to add some more mittens for embellishment. This looked too plain and flat, so used an EF that was in the pile, then a piece of strip Washi tape, cut to fit the cuffs to add a little zing.(used red to bring out the scarf colors- looking at the finished card, thinking perhaps should have used blue). The corner bow is part of this die, but the 'string' on one mitten tore removing from the die. Decided to remove the strings, just use the bow, added a rhinestone, Voila.
- Sentiment is from a very old page of stickers. That's it!!! Thanks to Kate for a fun challenge, and many thanks to Sylvie for her generosity, which meant I was able to meet the challenge this week!!! Hugs to both of you.
Please be sure to check what the other club members have shared - you'll find the links to their blogs on the side bar.
Also check the Cards by Friends page, where some new cards have been added. As always, thanks for stopping in. And have a wonderful afternoon. Blessings & Hugs.