Followers

12/08/2012

Miscellaneous

Hi ...I'm back once more this evening. Background story for this post: I had a follower post a nice comment on one of my cards recently, and since I'm so behind on visiting my lovely followers, I wanted to go say hi at this particular blog. Well she's showcasing some other blogs today, and I followed one of her links to THIS blog. Now people, all of us are so blessed, and I am especially so, in so many ways I can't begin to count, and when I read about this special little boy, I got some tears. I hope you'll follow the link, and maybe you can find time to make and send a card to this brave & courageous (and totally adorable in his pictures too!) little fella. His teacher is the blogger, and she has shared a truly heartwarming tale of how this wonderful child has enriched her life. I'm going to do the best I can to get some kid cards made & sent. (Now I don't have a lot of 'kid type stamps!', but I'll be looking for some.) So please, if you have a moment to spare, check this post, and I think it will make you feel the same way it did for me! Thanks to Lisa, at http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.com/ for sharing the link to Ginger's House. I've got both sites bookmarked, and I will be going back to visit & enjoy some beautiful projects! (when I get caught up myself!!!). Thanks for visiting. Hugs.

3 comments:

  1. Mary thank you so much for continuing to spread the word about Sebastian. The more people who know might ensure an extra card or two for him. Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for helping to spread the word about Sebastian! You have no idea how much this means to me and his family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to make some cards for this wonderful little boy Mary! Thanks for sharing this with us my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete