Vickie of Stamp Smiles
Donna T of Lakefront Stamping Creations
Pauline (Cotnob) of Crafting with Cotnob
Thanks so much for becoming new followers & it's always such a pleasure to meet new friends. I hope some of my blog buddies will give a look-see at each of these blogs. I've seen these bloggers at so many other blogs that I visit, and it's quite an honor to have them come join me! Check 'em out, folks!
Now, to share a picture of the Heirloom Stamp Convention we attended this past Saturday.
My sweet blog friend, Sheila H. (lalacrafts) and I met up once again. You may remember that 2 years ago, we met each other by chance at this convention --- recognized each other by our blog pictures. This time it was an arranged meeting, and oh, we both had fun. (I'm the left green shirt, and Sweet Sheila is on the right. Had just gotten a haircut and boy did I get clipped! Well, it will grow). Sheila was there with her friend Patty, and it was a treat meeting another friendly card maker. Enjoyed some great old family stories about our grandparents and the life styles lived in their era. The dies that came home were entered into the database this afternoon, and only had one duplicate (at least that I found!). Managed to pick up 2 of the same Impression Obsession heart die.
Now, on with today's card, which is a really cute pre-colored DeeDee's Digi My Heart is Yours. and this set is so reasonably priced at $2.25. This was another 'easy' card and since I have several more Valentines to get done, you can bet you will be seeing more of these DeeDee's Digis .
- DeeDee's Digi My Heart is Yours precolored image, die cut with an oval;sky & grass sponged with ink pads & daubers. Scribbles of copics added grass texture and shading done on bears and hearts. WoS on the red hearts.
- Recollection Valentine paper pack (Michaels on sale - bottom dp) and Paper Studio design paper- top dp.
- Avery Elle Elle-Ments angle die. Same die used to cut a white snippet that was colored with a red copic and adhered to hide the paper join. QuickKutz Sweethearts EF embossed the strip.
- DeeDee's sentiment is part of the My Heart is Yours set. Used a fishtail die to trace the shape and hand cut.
- Glossy heart was punched from a snippet of red paper, then 2 coats of Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE) was applied. Red rhinestone trim. Told ya it was easy!
I'm so happy to report all the blog candy winners have received their candy, and I think everyone was pleased with what I selected. Now will be working towards the next milestone!!
Ya'll stay warm, and come back when you can stay a spell. Hugs.