Good Morning & welcome to Rudolph Day #2 of 2015. Just in case you may not know about Rudolph Day, (or as I sometimes call it Rudy Day), our very own Scrappymoi has taken over as the Challenge Hostess. This month there is a Memory Box border die prize for the selected winner. Here's a recap of the easy rules to enter this challenge. Get a jump start on all those Christmas cards you'll be needing, and perhaps win a lovely craft goodie.
1. Rudolph Days will start monthly on the 25th and will close on the last day of the month.
2. The theme is always an Anything Goes Card, as long as it is Christmas themed.
3. One entry per person and you just need to make one Christmas card.
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
4. Prizes will be shipped anywhere in the world.
5. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month.
So let the February 2015 Reindeer Games begin!
- Impression Obsession (F10007) image. Colored with Copics & WoS pens. Gold outline done with a Pentel Slicca .25mm gold pen. One of the best metallic pens I've used to date - which I've discovered is no longer being produced. Bummer. Copic colorless blender dabbed spots on the brown body, to create a little texture on the deer's coat. Gold Pentel pen on the antlers.
- S/B Marvelous Squares - distressed around the edges with DI dark blues after using BG0000 on the background. Used the inner rim of the die to trace an edge with the gold pen. Added 'snow' with white gel and Sakura silver star pens.
- MS border punch using gold & blue mirror paper. Found the gold paper in Hobby Lobby in the poster board section...huge piece for $1.19. It's not very thick paper & was quite a large piece. Decided to try to see if it worked like the expensive mirror paper...and it did.
- Sizzix THoltz Alteration Thinlet Word Dies for the sentiment - cut from a snippet of the gold poster board left from trimming large piece to get the punched strips.
- Corner deer were cut from a piece of dimensional trim from VOS stash. Blue star pattern card base also VOS.
Thanks for visiting today, and do come again when you have time! Big hugs.