Welcome to the Christmas Card Club post, where our challenge today has been chosen by Lorraine of Rainey's Craft Room. Lorraine said she would like to see lots of layers on the members' cards this week, so here we go:
- Great Impressions wooden stamp inked with Memento Pistachio ink and colored with copics. Red WoStella added some glimmer to the berries. Used some waste from the outer red mat to add more little spots of red into the wreath.
- Various Spellbinder circle dies were used to cut focal image, 2 red mats and the separating green mat.
- S/Binder A2 Border Bracket die (design and cutting die) to cut the side border.
- MBox Precious Mittens die - cut from the same 6x6 Christmas pack as the border. Spica pens colored the bow & mitten strings. Added some waste from the last circle mat to decorate this. Drew cuff fold lines on the mittens with the spica pen, as I thought it looked better with defined cuffs.
- Snippet of green was embossed with a holiday words EF, and shaded around the corners & edges with a dark DI green ink. Since the holiday sentiment is embossed on the front of the card, I will not be adding any other die or stamped sentiment. That's it, Folks - I hope I met Lorraine's Lots of Layers challenge.
Do be sure to visit my fellow Club Members, and their blog links are over on the side bar. As always, thanks for joining me today, and big hugs! This will be a scheduled post, so I hope it works properly!!!