#2 Brother just had a birthday and most of his working career was for a Southern railroad company. He started at the bottom as a youngster and worked his way up into quite a responsible position by the time he retired - age 57. He was born 30 minutes before our Dad's 23rd birthday (this was in the day of the home births). So he was always called "Daddy's Birthday Boy".
- All Aboard (Local King Rubber Stamp and die set)..first stamped with Tuxedo black, and realized most of the image was going to be black. Reinked and stamped with Cottage Ivy. Actually the old steam engines were black, so that would have been ok. Used the matching die to cut out the engine and the rail track.
- Stampscape mountains inked with Memento Summer Sky, stamped twice, then inked with Lulu Lavendar & overstamped again.
- stamped some Stampscape trees in various sizes using various shades of greens to create a background for the Choo-Choo. Colored in the open areas with copic earthtone markers.
- a number set die (forget the company) and another happy die created the sentiment. These were colored with a Nuvo gold marker (Supreme Metallic Set). Two coats looked better than one.
- Stampscape flying flock, and the sky was colored with a copic BG0000.
Pleased to report the card seemed to be a hit-- I think it must have been the train :-}
Thanks for popping in for a visit. Will try to get back to you soon, but it may be a while. Don't give up on me!!! Hugs