Next, I'm having a little abdominal surgery tomorrow morning, so that required a few visits for tests, preop instructions, etc. This may limit my activities for the next week or so. Not sure yet just how much. (excuses, excuses!!!) It's nothing serious, but needs to be done. So I do hope you will all understand. I may not be here much next week; I don't know if I'll be able to traipse up & down the stairs & all my craft supplies are in the basement. Anyway, on to my very late Christmas card, with big apologies to Maureen, who wanted to see layers, layers!
- Penny Black Winter Wonderland Bird
- Memory Box trio of trees die (a green snippet) has a bit of Star Dust Stickles on the top
- Cottage Cutz sleigh die (red glitter snippet)
- Lawn Fawn Stitched hills die (which was covered up with stickles and SnS Twinkling Clouds...why? Because I put the snow hill down first, then decided to add the trees, so the bases of the trees needed to be covered up, that's why! Tried to lift the snow piece, but it was adhered down too well)
- My Mind's Eye 6x6 pack - stash
- Star Dust stickles for some sparkle in the sky
- VOS sticker sentiment. I do hope I've got enough layers to make Maureen happy!!!
If you've a few minutes, check to see my team members' creations for this challenge theme. Their blog links are on the right side bar. And many thanks for visiting this evening, and not giving up on me totally. One of these days, I'll get back to normal, whatever normal might be just now!!!
Hugs & Blessings.