Followers

10/06/2012

Fall

And it's a lovely Saturday. Hello blogging friends, and hope that your day has started off well. We received this little cutie from one of my Thursday stamp group buddies (and a Big Thanks, Steph). Isn't it just the cutest. Steph used the C/Bug Pumpkin EF and then has the image colored with copics. Just love this little mousey, but sorry, I don't know the specs on the stamp. Steph also decorated the inside, using a S/binder to cut lightweight cardstock and design paper. She cut the design paper to fit the insert, adhered to the cardbase, then she stamped the sentiment on the S/B diecut. Really awesomely done, and it's an idea I'll borrow. It's always such a sweet surprise to get a handmade card in the mail, because you know that someone was thinking of you, took the time to give you not only 'their' time, but their talent & skill as well. You can't buy that at Hallmark! Hope you will enjoy Friend Mouse as much as we did at our house! See ya later. Have a nice afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, such a fun fall card! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog and for becoming my follower...I became yours too :)

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, this is too cute! I love that little mouse, he is so cute. I had one in my car though and that is when I don't like them. lol I don't mine mice but don't want them in the things that I have to be in cause I don't want their droppings everywhere. But the cute paper ones are the best!

    ReplyDelete