Followers

10/22/2012

Halloween

Good evening, and thanks for coming by for a visit. I have another Halloween card (Sorry, I know I said I was finished. However, when I listed names for those I wanted to send cards, I was a couple short! LOL). I did have some images colored, but waiting for cards. So...on to the card specs: This is a cute Penny Black image called Catman, colored with copics. My colors were in the YR & W familes, with just a bit of E95(tea rose?) on his nose & ears. Used S/binders pinked circle to diecut, sponged with Distress Ink Scattered Straw, then went back over using a dauber with Memento Black. I inked the dauber, stamp off on scratch paper, then sponged lightly over the DI. The background papers are snippets, embossed with 3 different folders. Little ghosts are Memory Box (love 'em), and the sentiment was cut with the S/Binder ribbon tags. Sheer orange ribbon was from a spool in the stash. I think I'll go see if anybody is at Pixie's Playground. These ladies are such fun, and man oh man, do they ever help me in using up the snippets. If you're like the rest of us, with lots of leftover 'schtuff', give them a whirl. As I hopped over the pond, I saw Di's post about the Rudolph Day reminder, so I need to get cracking. Got an entry nearly ready, especially for that challenge.  There's lots of fun at this challenge, and Sarn opens it for linking on the 25th. If you have some time, a Christmas-y card to share, check it out. In the meantime, have a great evening and wonderful week. Hugs.
 Edit: Once again, a big thanks to Linda for reminding me this can be entered at the Penny Black & More challenge for October.


12 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Mary, I love that image (way too cute to spook!) and your placement of the ghosts is perfect! Wonderful card for Halloween.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card and the ghosties are adorable! and, did you know you can enter the penny black and more challenge up to three times with different cards/projects? just in case you want to be in the running for some fabulous prizes. :)
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love PB and those ghosts are so cute!! I already have my Rudolph card ready, I've missed the last two times, so I'm going to make sure I don't make it three in a row.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card Mary, there's a real fun element to this one with that cute image and ghost figures.

    Thanks so much for joining our Animal Magic theme at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that's so cute. I love Penny Black stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that adorable image and the ghosts, and that crazy edged circle, and the spider web... I like everything about this, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute card mary! thank you so much for playing along with our animal magic theme this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mary

    This is so cute, I'm not scared of that puddy tat one bit :) So many lovely details - super card! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card, it brought a smile to my face when I saw it. The colour palette gives it that "WOW" punch and I love the cute ghosties. great image and colouring too.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More this month and we hope you will join us again soon.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh Mary this card is too stinkin' cute and fun! I love it and love your coloring! That image is too cute and I love the ghosts too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable!! Super cute image and love the sketch and choice of colors! So happy you joined us at penny black and more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too Cute to Spook, great card Mary.
    Thank you for joining the Animal Magic challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete