Followers

10/16/2012

Miscellaneous


Maple Tree

 Good afternoon, and welcome to Carolina Cards. We are having a gloriously beautiful Fall afternoon here in Upstate SC. Thought I'd share our little maple tree with you once again. As you hopefully can see by the pictures, and if you remember my previous posts of this little tree, it is turning redder each day. We had some rain yesterday morning, and I was afraid the rain might dislodge some of the leaves. The other 2 pictures are of trees I can see turning lovely colors if I step out on our front porch. For once my camera did justice to the marvelous blue sky we sometimes have in this area. There is not a single cloud about. This is called a Carolina Blue Sky by the folks who live in the area. I hope you will enjoy seeing just a little bit about the sometimes very scenic area where I live! How's the weather in your part of the world???Happy afternoon. Thanks for stopping for a visit. Hugs
Neighbor's tree

Trees across the street beginning to change color

3 comments:

  1. ah Mary, truly lovely so funny when we are going into spring to see such pretty fall or autumn colours all part of God glorious creation, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great! I live in Sooke BC Canada. Last night the wind coming off the ocean didn't leave many leaves on our trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,

    What a beautiful little tree! Fall is here in all it's glory (New Mexico). I love how the aspens look this time of year. We had a terrible wind and hail storm on Friday which stripped my plants in the backyard of any leaves.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete