Good afternoon. It's mid-week and hope that so far, yours has been good.
- Hero Arts image stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa, colored with copics; WoStella on the leaves and some of the wreath greenery. Die cut with the Lil Inker circle stax. Popped up on dimensional tape.
- S/B Card Creator Diamond Effects for the green layer. Used the metal shim with this die & it cut very well. No hard places to have to fiddle out.
- Patterned yellow DP was sponged with DI Scattered Straw to create more of a contrast between the green DP.
- MS punched butterfly from a snippet of overspray paper, green rhinestones for body.
- Elizabeth Craft sentiment die.
Pretty easy card, but I think it looks quite cheery & happy with the sunny colors. Hope the recipient (a VIP ) will think so too!
Thanks for popping in to visit. Many big hugs, and enjoy your afternoon.