Yahooo! Powered up the computer tonight and saw the 300 follower show up in the followers list. Whoo-ee! Candy time!! A big, warm welcome to UTs Hobby Time (sorry I don't know the blogger's name just yet). Thanks so much for helping me reach this astounding milestone (well it is to me anyway!).
Sorry that I've been MIA for the last few days. I've received some lovely comments on the last couple of posts which made me feel so pleased. Had some other things going on in life & just haven't had a lot of time to spend on the computer lately. Also DD had requested some Valentine cards when she saw what I was coloring over our Christmas visit. Been working on those in the evenings, since she needed them soon in order to send them out in a timely manner. I'm sharing one here tonight:
- PBlack Roses on the Run, colored with copics & WoStella.
- S/B Decorative Labels 34 for the shape and some stencil coloring in the fancy edges.
- MBox Twisted hearts die; inserted the cut out pieces back in the die. Backed the red paper with some Elizabeth Craft double side tape (a new to me product, and it's a bit thinner than the Sookwang, so a tad easier to die cut. Made placing the cut out bits into the outline quite easy). Some VOSdimensional EK heart stickers were in the Valentine stamp drawer, so using some old stash too.
- Cheery Lynn sentiment cut from the same sticky paper as the hearts.
- Paper Studio 6x6 Love Struck paper pack.
Hope the DD will like this, and yes, I did finish off the inside. Even included envelopes for each card that was placed in the package sent to her.
As soon as I can catch up all the comments that are waiting on a return visit from me, I will be doing the Random Generator. It won't be long - I'll do my best to get it done and announced very shortly.
Thanks for joining me tonight, after another beautiful day. It was mammogram and bone density scan time for me - so I'm glad that's done for the year. Ya'll have a lovely evening. Big Hugs.