So here's the cards:
- Image is a Sweet Stamps cling - several years old. Colored with Copics and WoS, fussy cut and mounted on white c/s, embossed with SU mesh EF, rounded corners. Very simple.
- IO shamrock - green snippet.
- ODBD cling image, stamped with Memento ink (I have the hardest time spelling that company name properly! Think this shade was Pear Tart, but not sure). Colored with Copics & WoS, die cut with a S/B deckled oval. Used a pentel green pen to trace the inner line while die still in place.
- Think the side pieces were from a Sue Wilson die, done from white snippet, colored with BG copic shades, and snipped apart to form the edges.
- green card base embossed with dots E/F folder.
- Taylored Expression sentiment die cut from a snippet of Brusho background paper.
- ODBD Gaelic cross, stamped in Memento London Fog, colored with copics. The effect I was trying for in the Celtic design on the cross was to make it appear like recessed carving as one would see on the old stone markers. Not sure I did that very effectively.
- Of course it was die cut, but gosh, I'm sorry I don't remember which die (probably a Sue Wilson since that's one of my current loves), but didn't write it down and the dies have been put back in storage. Same with the EF...just thought it was a pretty design & complimented the Gaelic theme; then added a IO die cut shamrock from some glitter paper.
Hope you enjoyed seeing these and this will be (fer sure!) the last of the St. Pat's cards. I'm trying to finish up a card for Rudolph Day but might have to just finish, photo, and then post it after arriving in Fla. There's such a lot of things to do to get ready for a trip. Mr. reminded me to notify Visa that we will be traveling out of home state, so watch for charges that don't appear to be made by us. Todate everyone in the Fraud stuff has been most helpful, so I think we have the problem handled ok on our end, anyway.
Hope to be back with you soon. I did manage to finish up returning visits last night. I do apologize when I get so behind - but sometimes I'm just not doing well with keeping up. I hope you will forgive me...
Big hugs & God Bless.