Good afternoon. This is a scheduled post to share a card made of more snippets from the Crapalanche. Here goes:
- Flower stamped on w/color c/s, colored with Zig Brush markers...fussy cut. Added some irResistible Pico Embellisher - Dandelion to the center of the flower.
- HLS Butterfly Birthday - stamped on W/color paper, colored with markers, added some Glossy Accents after fussy cutting, and then a bit of the Dandelion pico. The body of the butterfly didn't show up all that well after all my embellishing, so used a MBox butterfly body to die cut one from a black glitter snippet.
- Rose and green Celtic circle behind - snippets from other projects, as was the lower rectangle behind the butterfly and flower (half of the center cut left from cutting angles for this card.) This was from a Christmas pack, but on this card, it doesn't look at all like Christmas paper.
- stitched background was from another project, using some green dp and smooshing it through some leftover ink from spraying, inking & debris left on the craft mat. Unfortunately, the layout covered up a good bit of this...just a bit peeks out.
- Black snippet cut the mat, and the white card base front was covered with a mop-up piece created when a sprayed piece was getting too wet & runny. I try to remember to have extra pieces of cut-to-size card stock handy. If I get too much ink on a sprayed piece, it's a good way to use up the extra ink, also blot the original piece. A Two-Fer I guess it's called, and the 2nd piece is always much more muted than the original.
- Elizabeth Craft die - 2 layers of snippet w/c, colored with copics, think it had a coat of black WoS.
Hope you like it! Thanks for joining me, and I'm trying really hard to keep up with the lovely visitors' comments. I'm not always certain that Blogger publishes my comment, but I do try to visit! Hugs