On to the card:
- Penny Black Snowy Grove cling stamp was placed on the Misti, inked with Hero Arts Gray, stamped onto white cardstock. Stamping was not as dark as desired, so reinked with Memento Northern Pine (a green), restamped...that's the beauty of the Misti. The 2nd stamping was exactly perfect over the gray, with no smudges. Cleaned the stamp, reinked with versamark, moved the cardstock just a smidge, stamped a 3rd time to create a 'shadow'. Heat embossed with SnS Detail White, to get the snowy trees. In the photo, it's a bit hard to see the dark shadow, but IRL it shows nicely.
- Polychromos blue pencils to color the sky background. This was not dark enough, so then sponged over all with DI Chipped Sapphire. This looked more like the dark night sky I was going for. Burnished with a paper towel to clean the DI off the white trees.
- added a clear bird sticker, which was embossed with a red Ritz Glitter.
- white gel pen to emphasize the falling snow flakes, then added Stickles Star Dust over some of the flakes, which sparkles quite nicely. Also some Star Dust on the ground snow as well.
- Silver mirror mat, navy blue card base. - Sentiment sticker...it's done.
While hunting through the sticker box, came across an old page of PBlack stickers, and there was a snowy tree scene. Easy to make up another card with the same supplies.
- Penny Black sticker, backed with silver mirror mat, then a pale blue glitter mat and topped onto a navy card base.
- added a few stickers from the sentiment sticker page, some Star Dust stickles, and another one for the stash.
Please do check out my fellow CCC members, whose links are on the right hand side bar. You'll enjoy their snowy trees inspiration and get some good ideas.
Thanks for joining me today. Hope you are having a Blessed Sunday. Big hugs.