Followers

3/13/2012

Cardinals

More blog construction...tried to change my email from a hotmail account to my other account, now I can't sign in to work on designing! Good grief. Anyway, I can post from my regular account so here goes. We had a dreary morning, but this afternoon, Mr. Sun showed up, and it is quite warm in our area. Here is an old card I made some time ago, but I found the scan I had done, so I'll post this while I troubleshoot repairing what I just hosed up. The stamp is an Our Daily Bread Design bundle, (http://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/Hewatchesme.html )and those who know me, know that I love cardinals. I used copics to color, the DP is from some discontinued Basic Grey, I believe it was Figgy Pudding, and one side is big colored circles (probably a Christmas print). I loved the soft distressed blue on the opposite side, thought it looked wel with the cardinal image. The paper lace is from a MS punch. Hope you will enjoy this card. Dies are Spellbinders ovals, scalloped oval mat. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment