Followers

3/18/2012

Spring's Blooming Tree

Happy Glorious Sunday. Another warm day. The grass appears to be greening up, many things are blooming. I am looking at a beautiful tree in my neighbor's yard..not sure what kind it is, but it surely is pretty. There's a not-so-pretty woodpile covered at the base, and a car with a cover on it, also not very appealing. I tried to use my rusty photo-shop-editing skills to brush those out. Here's a picture of the tree. I'll try to get one of our little redbud tree that seems to have burst forth in blossom over-night. Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing.

1 comment:

  1. HI Mary! Thanks for your sweet comments and for becoming my newest follower. I've read your entire blog WOW don't think I've ever been able to do that before. LOL! Love your cards! They are all lovely. I like your style. I'll be back to see what you are up to often.
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete