Followers

3/17/2012

LSS - Road Trip

Had a lovely afternoon up at Scrapbook Creations in Spartanburg. That is the nicest shop, everyone is so friendly, and there is a great little cafe in the store. A shopper can have a delicous coffee treat,( hot or cold), custom-flavor ice cream, good soups & sandwiches. Got some papers for a class with Miss Bonnie McLain(http://www.lovelightandpeacebonnie.blogspot.com/2012/03/white-on-white-class-posted.html - White on White, Mar 31), and some other goodies.
I mentioned the wallet hunt yesterday...sigh. Called the credit card company, cancelled that card. Tonight I had put on some lightweight pj's, still felt too warm. Decided I'd hunt out a light cotton nightshirt I had left in the pj drawer when I took out the summer pj's. In rummaging through the drawer, I saw something odd, and when I pulled it out, Lo & Behold, The WALLET! The only thing I can think of is: DH had folded the laundry Friday am. He must have left the wallet on the dresser (a No-No in my book as it doesn't belong there!). He had folded & put some of my things on the dresser. Dunno if the wallet got covered & I picked it up with some folded clothes, or somehow it got knocked into an open drawer. Whatever...we are certainly thankful it has been found, and we don't have to do the drivers license, calling all the other card companies. Our Guardian Angel is on duty once again! Hope you had a lovely St. Paddy's day, and will have a beautiful Sunday. Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Mary... hope you have as much fun with yours as I do with mine... I love all the wonderful people that I have met... one nicer than the next... LIKE YOU...

    Glad you will be taking the class on the 31st.. it will be fun... Looking forward to seeing you again...
    Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete