Followers

6/26/2012

Friend

Di's Card
Hi, and welcome to my little corner of blogland. Yesterday I mentioned a surprise I had in the mail from a British blogger friend. She very kindly sent me a totally gorgeous magazine about the Diamond Jubilee celebration. Let me say I sat and thoroughly enjoyed reading it last evening. However, as I was getting ready to throw the packing envelope away, I realized there was something else in the envelope. (And I shudder to think I nearly tossed it). There was this lovely handmade card. So simple, yet so effective. The score lines - top & bottom, do not show up as well in the scan, so I darkened the contrast. That made a little darker 'blob' around the flower image - which is not there IRL. The focal image is so sweet, colored beautifully too. Such a lovely card and it is now placed with the birthday card I also received yesterday. Anyone who comes to visit, can admire & appreciate the lovely cards I've received. As I do each time I pass by. Thanks so much, Di. (http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment