Good afternoon & Welcome! We're having a lovely cool morning here in Upstate SC and Mr has already gotten the yard mowed! Usually it would still be way too hot to be out doing that kind of thing. Perhaps Fall is truly on its way.
Today is allergy shot day, so without further ado, here's today's card:
- Jennifer McGuire's Faux Metallic technique with 3 DI colors... Think it was Bundled Sage, Scattered Straw and Rusty Hinge, but could have been Spiced Marmalade. This was done some time ago, & I didn't write down colors. (Bad me....just gave me a smart slap!) I just picked some colors, sponged on a scrap, and if my eye likes the look, that's the way I select colors.
- Embossed with S/B 3D Mbossibility Ocean Dreams folder, as I've not yet found any of the W R Memory Keepers Next Level EF. It did create a much nicer appearance than does just a normal EF.
- Simon Says Delicate Thistle die - from water color weight paper, colored with Zig w/color brushes. The piece is not so washed out looking as in this photo, but might have to give a check and see if the colors need to be intensified before it gets mailed.
- Brusho snippets butterflies previously punched with the SU butterfly punch - left from another project.
- Simon Says die for the sentiment - more white snippets. This time remembered to only layer 2 layers, which looks much nicer than 3 layers at this weight. Colored each layer with Zig Brush markers. Sometimes just coloring the top layer allows the white to show at the edges, and you have to touch it up. Easier to just color all layers.
- Cardbase is a greeny-blue Bazzill, left from cutting an 8.5x11 for another card.
There are 2 new cards shared on the Cards by Friends tab, so do please enjoy these. Each is just beautiful. Thanks for joining me this evening. This post started out in the early afternoon, but I had to save it, and go do some errands. So back again to finish up & publish. We are getting a nice drizzly rain, and the temp is nice & cool. Lovely to have just now! Blessings & Hugs.