Now here's my card for this mid-month reminder, that I hope will inspire you to add your link and play along with us at HLS Christmas Challenge.
- PBlack Holly Concert wood stamp (NBUS), on Copic Xpress paper with Memento Tuxedo Black. Various copics to color the motif, with some white gel pen for highlights.
- S/B Majestic Labels 25 & Adorning Labels 25 to die cut. (Majestic Labels did the cut out area, but this particular die has no cutting edge. Adorning Labels 25 was used to get the outer edge, but only made an impression when embossed.Used the outer area of this impression to fussy cut). Used DI Iced Spruce to distress outer edges of the image. Added some green rhinestones...colored green with copics. These came from 2 different size & colors of greens, but a pine green copic marker colored to the exact shade desired.
- DCVW 12x12 Christmas pack (from some years ago) for the card front...because it had colors to match the Iced Spruce and also because it complimented the Holly theme.
- Impression Obsession Holly Leaf Cluster to cut the corner holly trims from a white snippet. Colored, of course, with copics.
- Sentiment is from HLS Mixed Christmas Sentiments Set - stamped with Versamark, then sprinkled with WOW Vintage Peacock embossing powder. Hard to see in the photo, but this is a sparkly, pretty blue mixture. I'm enjoying the many sentiments and font styles of the Mixed Christmas set.
The HLS Christmas Challenge is still open for a few weeks yet. Why not hunt up some holly motifs, join in the fun & the lucky winner could get this Mixed Christmas Stamp set. Kylie ships internationally, so c'mon.
Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping for a visit. Hope you leave with a bit of inspiration & that I'll see you over at HLS Christmas Challenge with some Holly! Big Hugs