- Sweet & Sassy clear image stamped & colored with copics, some WoS, white gel pen. Got a smudge by the leaves around the right, bottom pumpkin. The clear set has an extra leaf, so stamped a few, colored & fussy cut out to add over the boo-boo. Think it got hidden pretty well! Die cut with the S/B beaded oval. Used another oval die that would fit the shape to cut teh coral mat (this may have been a faux mat, where the outside was traced and fussy cut...)
- background started as kraft c/s that was left from another project. Taped TH Mesh stencil (a gift from a sweet blog friend) in place. Dry embossed with the Big Shot, then used 'orangey' shades of DI to sponge over the embossing. The kraft color shows in the stencil pattern.
- 1/4" scor-tape added top and bottom, then covered with Orange Glitter Ritz, burnished very well.
- added some of the soda can metal leaves. Might be too many leaves with the boo-boo fix ones, but hey, it is what it is. Didn't think about this until I saw the photo! Am I the only one that does this???
An old sunflower button was on the crapalanche pile, so thought it might make a fitting embellie. Used Dark Walnut Nuvo Crystals to cover the center (where the button eyes are). Had to appy 3 layers of the Nuvo. When it dried, it would sink into the depression where you'd sew the button on. Finally after the 3rd time applying, it stayed raised up. This will definitely need some padding when it goes into the mail.
- stitched tag cut out the sentiment that is in the same small set...another one ready for an insert.
Ya'll enjoy the day. Thanks for joining me here. I'll try to get back this afternoon to post a tag.
Big hugs and prayers for those friends who are in need of comfort & strength just now.