Before I get started, let me say we've been experiencing intermittent internet problems. Our internet & telephone service was down pretty much all day yesterday, & has been fussy today too, so I'm behind in my visiting. I WILL catch up as soon as possible. So don't give up on me!
- Our Daily Bread Designs cardinal stamp, colored with copics, WoS pens for some glimmer, which of course the photo doesn't show. The pens are very nice to use for tiny spaces and easier to control than the brushes are.
- Sizzix Regal Label die (559202) for the image. Faux mat cut with the same size die from red glitter paper.
- Design paper from MME 'Tis the Season 6x6 pack. Border from S/B Brackets 2 die - the positive shape on the lower edge. Flipped the leftover piece and used that at the top edge. Old lace and some gold trim cover the join. This paper is the back design of the same paper used on the card front.
- card base is Recollection red from a sales pack (5 for $10) at Michael's. The 5.5 x 5.5 card size fit the die cut of the card design without making it look too crowded as would have my usual 4.25 x 5.5 size.
- Sentiment is BoBunny Noel Clearly Stamps (SN683). Used Delicata gold to ink, then heat embossed with Ranger clear fine detail EP. I'm not real happy with the way this turned out. I wanted to emphasize the gold trim. Think clear embossing, heat embossing with Ranger's Queen Gold would have shown up better. Oh well.
Please do check out the other Christmas Club members inspiring cards. Their links are in the side bar.
Also, please don't forget to visit Brenda, Veerle and Irish Cherokee's The Creative Blog Hop posts tomorrow. I think you'll find that it's lots of fun getting to know more about these 3 extremely talented card makers.
Thanks for visiting this afternoon. Have a Blessed day! Hugs