Good afternoon on a gloriously beautiful Saturday afternoon. There's a lovely breeze coming through the house - along with plenty of yellow pollen. It's just so wonderful to air out the house. Prayers that all my friends who were in the path of the Midwestern tornados last week had no danger from those awful storms. Also, thanks for all the good wishes for DH - he's had a decent week; and thanks for your positive thoughts for our Sweet Brenda. Bloggers are such compassionate & supportive people...I'm so thankful that I've come to 'know' so many of you wonderful folks.
Today's card has been received by a very special person, so can share with you now. Hope your day is just as pretty where you may live, as it is here in Upstate South Carolina.
- WPlus9 Flora & Fauna clear Cardinal stamp (Miss Bonnie was the sweet enabler on this one!). She mentioned that she had ordered another Flora & Fauna set, so of course I had to go look. You know I was lost when I saw this cardinal! It was such fun to color with copics.
- S/B deckled oval
- Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish doily (DL103), cut in half to form the trim
- S/B A2 Scallop Borders One formed the edge of the card. The same bracket die was used to cut the black edge on the interior of the card.
- PTI Basic Bookmark 3 die was used on the inside to stamp the verse. (another item that Miss Bonnie had used & I loved the look)
- paper from a 6x6 pack in the stash. Flowers punched from a McGill punch using a pink snippet and tried my hand at flower making once again. Ho Hummm...
- Dee's Distinctively die cut sentiment, black snippet - 2 layers for dimension, and some WoS applied. (Forget which manufacturer the die came from, but if you are interested, I can provide the info :-)
I'll be back tomorrow with the Christmas Card Club post, and hope to get some scheduled posts done for next week as we'll be away for a few days. Sending an early Happy Mother's Day wish to all my USA friends.
Thanks for joining me. Now we can go sit on the front porch swing, have some nice Southern sweet ice tea, enjoy the birds & breeze while we watch the world go by. Mr. is cleaning the pickup - get it ready to take a little ride. Ya'll enjoy the day. God Bless & many hugs.