Good evening, and welcome. Back with another Shamrock theme, and on this one, the background was created with 2 different cling background stamps.
- Hero Arts (CG671) Forest Floor Bold Prints inked with a bright green Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink and stamped onto a white card base.
- Simon Says Stamps Circle Doodle inked with a yellow Fluid Chalk, over stamped the bold prints.
- added a few little solid flower stamps using a yellow green ink at random places.
- S/B Celtic Cross die from last year, was embossed with an Mbossibility EF.
- Sparkle n Sprinkle Stamp Set 254 Irish colored with copics and WoS, die cut with MFT Xstitch circle die. Used a dewdrop green ink pad to color the edges.
- Sentiment stamped in green ink, heat embossed with a WOW silver EP.
Scallop stitched die created the bottom border from part of the trimmed off background. Not showing very well in the photo. Wish I had thought to add some ink around the top scallops and it would show better. Oh well.
Big hugs & prayers for those who are in need of same. Thanks for stopping in.