Hello and welcome to 2017's Challenge 3 at our Christmas Card Club, where a group of card makers share the season's cards every 2 weeks. This Festive Foliage theme was selected by our team member, Rachel.
I decided my festive greenery would be in the manner of a layered wreath.
- Base composed of a tan layer and a darker brown layer of Gina Marie Wreath Die set.
- Next layer from a snippet of green DP - Gina Marie Leaf Die
- top layer also from a snippet of c/stock: Poppy Home for the Holidays Wreath die
- ribbon cut from Impression Obsession DIE026-0 (Fancy Ornament Die) [snippet]
- Sentiment: Frantic Stamper (FRA-DIE-09650) [snippet]
White Stitched square (don't remember what company), then traced the die to create the green faux mat.
- holly background paper, more festive greenery.
- used some VOS of sticker circles to add some holly to the wreath...and called it done!!!
Please check out what my team members have shared on this fun theme. Their blogs are listed on the right side bar!
Thanks for joining me today, and come again when you have time!!! Big hugs, and prayers to those in need of them. Have a wonderful afternoon.