Welcome, and good afternoon.
I need to add a warning note about using the soda can metal, and will edit my last post to reflect this warning. Normally I don't sand the edges of the soda can die cuts but the edges can be sharp. On a small die cut that is adhered to the card base, I don't worry so much that the recipient will cut themselves. For the larger background on the gold/red Christmas tree, all edges & corners were sanded with a thick emory board just to insure safe handling by the recipient.
Now onto today's card:
- Northwoods image stamped with Memento Espresso Truffle, colored with copics, WoS. A second image was stamped to get extra flowers to be colored & popped up on the wreath. Mixed flowersoft in shades of Autumn (a mixture), Nut Brown, yellow and Gold Diamonds (very fine). Sunflowers centers are not all brown so tried to get some shading with the mixture. I'm not great with the flowersoft, & used a light hand applying this product.
- S/B scalloped circle die to cut out the image, used DI Scattered Straw around the edges.
- Impression Obsession clear sentiment stamped in the center.
- Cheery Lynn lattice die from a snippet. This was a center portion where something had been cut from opposite ends, so there was missing bits on tiny places of the lattice. The Sweet Cuts Elegant leaf flourish die (snippets) and the added sunflowers (from white c/s snippets from a punch, colored & 2 layers) cover the missing areas.
- Card base was textured cream card stock.
That's it folks. Have a wonderful Saturday afternoon and hope it's pleasant wherever you are. Thanks for joining me & big hugs.