Good morning, and today is a Christmas Card Club Sunday. The lovely Christine of Christine's Cards and Crafts selected our theme for this challenge to be a Winter Wonderland. So here's my card for Christine's challenge:
- Sponged the sky background with Memento inks in Lulu Lavender, Angel pink, Summer Sky blue and Bahama blue. Used a q-tip to add just a tiny touch of dandelion in the mix.
- Memory Box curved treeline stamp, restamped without reinking to get the horizon trees. The foreground trees were from an SU set bought at a recent consignment sale, and all the stamping was done with Memento London Fog.
- the snow was sponged with the summer sky and then under those touches, lightly touched with London Fog for a shadow.
- Impression Obsession Grazing deer were die cut from a snippet of silver glitter paper. MB star from a snippet of silver mirror paper and the Joanna Sheen sentiment from the same silver glitter as the deer. Two layers of the sentiment were glued together for some dimension, and rhinestones added.
- Copic BV000 added some shadows and a white gel pen added some snow on the trees.
- Royal blue glitter mat had the central portion removed for use in another card project.
If time permits, please visit my Christmas Card team (listed in the side bar) to enjoy some other cards interpreting this Winter Wonderland theme.
As always, thanks for joining me today. Blessings to all who visit here. Hugs too.