Here's the card:
- S/B label 3 to diecut the image. Shaded with DI Pumice Stone, then very lightly with Barndoor red.
- S/B Lace Doily as a mat, using some Christmas paper from the stash.
- fussy cut the recipe book and cooking supplies, added onto the fold out tab with dimensional foam. Tab had been embossed with a Brenda Walton Holly Leaf motif & then strips of the same mat dp added for top & bottom trim.
- Elizabeth Craft diecut sentiment using the same dp as the mat.
- another fussy cut supplies image was adhered on the inside, and I tried to place it, so that it 'shadows' the popped up outside image. The verse will go on the inside of the card when this is ready to send out Christmas 2014!
Thanks for visiting this afternoon, so lovely to have you join me, and I hope the remaining day will be most pleasant where you may live. Hugs.