Followers

1/11/2014

Little Miss Muffet Valentine Bear

Good afternoon & a big welcome to 2 new followers:

Karen B of Serendipty Dragonfly and Patricia D of Summerhouse Crafts. Thanks so much for joining my followers list and helping me get to my goal of 200 followers. When you have some free minutes, please visit these lovely blogs & be inspired with some wonderful projects.

A reminder: To be in the drawing for the Blog Candy you must be a follower and I'm tracking the comments that are made on the days I add blog candy. There's been 3 days where I added more items to the first day of posting blog candy, which started with this post . Each time I change the picture collage, it changes previous post pictures...so hopefully you've left a comment each day! Those names on each day's candy post will be used when I do the Random Generator numbers for the draw. I hope to add candy for one more day. Then when I see the 200 number show up at the top picture where the following is, that will end the eligibility period. Once again, if you follow via Bloglovin: please do join using the Join this site with Google Friend Connect, so that I see you are a follower. If your icon is not a picture but the 'gray head' - those show up at the end of the followers' list, leave a note in your comment - so I remember to check that area. Most of the new followers show up at the 'beginning' of the list if you have a photo on your profile. I don't want to miss anyone! I am so very appreciative of all who visit here. It's been a rewarding journey & I've made so many friends & learned so much from visiting your blogs & being inspired.

Here's the card for today:

- image is Little Miss Muffet colored with copics, fussy cut & applied over the chevron diecut with dimensional dots. Some Sparkle n Sprinkle White Diamonds glitter on the candy box ribbon.

- QuicKutz Nesting Doily ovals die, Memory Box Cerise Label black die

- Pink DP from WeR Memory Keepers, 6x6 Crazy for you; black is Recollections from stash

- paper doily colored with DI Pickled Pink

- Couture Creations EF (Smooch) - highlighted with Picked Pink over embossed areas.

As I look at the picture, I'm wishing I had used a more contrasting ink on the doily.

We're getting a lot of rain in our area, so once again a very gloomy day. My to-do list for Saturday is to set up new file folders for 2014 & move 2013 to another area. I hope your day has some crafting plans. Whatever you have planned, God Bless and thanks for joining me here in my little corner of the world. Hugs


21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mary, I like this image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on down to Texas.....we have gorgeous weather here!!!

    The coloring on the doily is perfect as is - and so is the card! So cute and pretty all rolled into one.
    Fantastic!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how cute is that image Mary its so lovely and your card is fab. We have had a bit of sunshine here today although its been really cold with all the rain and places flooding everywhere is so muddy so Ollie had a nice shower when we got back from our walk today before he was allowed to wander anywhere LOL huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! The bear is so sweet!! I love the layers!! We are having rain, too with flood warnings. So gloomy :/ Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute image Mary, and I like the different layers of dies and doily, and pink and black look really good together. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cute card Mary. Beautiful colouring too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable, Mary. The teddy bear is just darling. I love your dp, too. This card makes the sweetest valentine.
    I have to get some new folder to set up 2014 and move some, too. We've got the same idea I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Mary, one of my fave colour combos, I love pink and black together. The doily is lovely in the subtle pink matching the background : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. Love the colors and the little bear

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw, cute little teddy bear, Mary, and a darling card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at that image - she's stuffed to the max. with chocolate and ready for a nap! Perfect Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Momma Mary this card is simply adorable!! I love the SB shapes and the designer papers!! That image is just to dang cute and I love the way you have colored it. I love the dry embossing too as well as the touch of shimmer and shine. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card, Mary! Fabulous colouring! We too are getting rain again. I have had some hand sewing to do for a couple of weeks and never seem to have enough daylight to do it! I ended up with my craft lamp, another lamp and my reading glasses on to finish it this afternoon! I long for some bright frosty mornings on days when I am not at work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet Mary - I will write back I promise. You are ever so good with your e-mails!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet teddy and he is coloured beautifully. Beautiful layers to set him off ! Have a great week, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute. I love your coloring in the image. The doily looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Mary oh this is a very cute card and fab colouring :) love the pink doily and die cuts super sweet!

    Have a lovely day

    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi my friend, you are moving along like a bomb, the teddy is so sweet and coloured very well. Hope you are all keeping well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet card, Mary. I know what you mean about the darker ink on the doily...I see things like that after I have glued everything down too! Sometimes I can manage to tuck a sheet of photocopy paper under the edge and ink again...moving the paper as I go...but other ties the glue is too far out to the edges for it to work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The die cut printed chevron paper is quite the paper. It really makes it and shows that you can cut up patterned paper as well. Your fussy cutting really rocks as does your coloring. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you've made 200. congratulations. I have just passed 250 and will be putting some blog candy up too. Love your little bear and how you have coloured him in. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete