Happy Friday afternoon, and such a beautiful one it is in our neighborhood. Sunny, warm, but a very strong breeze is about. We have been able to open a few doors & windows. We have some fellas here putting down mulch, so that nice smell is permeating the house. Thanks to all who left comments for us to enjoy the DD. We did - immensely; it's just that her visit is always way too short. It seems as though she just arrives, then has to leave once again. Hopefully she will be able to return near the end of June. We did get our family legal business squared away, so that took up a good amount of her visit, but at least it's an item that we can mark done as a family.
The card share today is one that's been underway for a while. In the recent snippet cleanup, the colored image was found. Yesterday while moping around & missing the Kid, the card was finished.
- don't remember the stamp image. I think the stamp may have been inked with markers, then stamped. There's purple Spica pen on the flower heads, Distress Inks smudged around the die, which is either a S/Binder or a Sizzix rectangle.
- cardbase is a coffee colored prefolded card, bought on sale somewhere.
- background layer was inked with DI Lilac, Shabby Shutters and Victorian Velvet - which I think was the color smudged on the image panel, along with the Shabby Shutters. Spritzed with Tattered Angels gold spray. Let it dry, then embossed with a SU EF - maybe Vintage Wallpaper.
- Purple lacey layer is a S/Binder die, and the green top & bottom trim is a small die from the Exquisite Labels 11.
- Elizabeth Craft sentiment die cut from a snippet of Distress Ink background paper.
That's it for today. Hope that you have a fantastic weekend in store, and that Spring has arrived in your area. We're hoping we've seen the last of the winter weather. Expecting some thunderstorms later this evening, but I won't feel sad if they blow on by us. Thanks for joining me this afternoon. Big Hugs.