Hi & welcome. Recently did this card with Distress Inks and water lifting the color. In the process of doing the card, used the old wooden Rubber Stampede Hydrangea stamp a few different ways. Today's card image was just heat embossed and watercolored with Zig Markers.
- heat embossed with Ranger's Liquid Platinum (my current fav EP color). Used blue & lilac Zig brush markers to color the petals, with an aqua pen. Actually IRL it doesn't look this washed out.
Of course the leaves were done with shades of the green brush pens. The platinum outline looks pretty, as it's a warmish shade - not quite silver.
- die cut with a Sizzix rectangle, made a faux mat with the same die.
- white background stamped with just the blossom portion of the stamp image and DI Evergreen Bough (2nd generation stamping). Then did same with the leaf portion, but that's covered up.
- Mama Elephant Basic Borders inked with Versamark, heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum, added as a border strip. Covered the join with a dark gray snippet.
- Black snippet sentiment stamped with SnS Detail White, trimmed by hand, and it's done! The photo looks way too pale, and while IRL it's not bold coloring, it looks much better than the photograph!
Happy Saturday, and wishes that your weekend will be just as you want it to be. Hugs.