Hi again, and hope Monday** has started your week off in a happy way. I'm still dabbling with the Spotlight Technique, trying to achieve a look that makes me feel I've got it right. This one used Zig watercolor brushes, and I'm still trying to find a flower that everyone else is not showcasing! I've come to the conclusion that the image used certainly makes the difference (at least in _my_ hands!). \
Used Strathmore 140# Cold Press w/color paper.
**Oops...got the scheduled date wrong on this one! Sorry. Hope you enjoyed it anyway. Hope to get my Rudy Day entry posted tomorrow since this one showed up this afternoon. And thanks to the replies about if you like the product links.
- Winnie & Walter In Bloom - Addie's Garden. Used Mini Misti to stamp in Tuxedo Black, heat embossed with clear EP (helps to avoid line bleeding).
- HLS Bold Birthday Sentiments
- Stitched Rectangle Dies (don't remember which company)
- WOW Gold Pearl EP (love these pearl powders)
- Zig water color brushes, blues, with a light violet for shading, bright yellow for the centers.
- navy mat, rubbed over the edges with Nuvo Indian Gold Mousse
You'll be seeing more of this technique. I'm determined to master it!!!
Ya'll enjoy the day. I'll try to catch up on visiting...having one of my respiratory bouts just at the moment, so a bit slow. Big Cyber Hugs..and thanks for your visit!