Hello, and welcome.
Don't know about you, but when my Wink of Stella pens go dry, I had tried once to add a couple drops of water to extend the life. (Jennifer McGuire tip). Saw this Youtube video by France Martin (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XfO_BO6EVI) about adding some reinker, 70% alcohol to the barrel, and you can use the dried up WoS as an alcohol marker that has a bit of shimmer in it. So if you have time, check out the link to the video. I sure won't be tossing my WoS pens again.
Another 4th of July card, using a Whipper Snapper Image.. Pretty easy to color.
- Patriotic Owl (the photo doesn't look great, but this colored up very nicely). Eyes have some SU Crystal Effects, WoS on the stars.
- Stitched Square die; edges sponged with DI Antique Linen and Tumbled Glass. Popped up on fun foam.
- red & blue snippets left from this card.
- dimensional sticker stars (VOS)
- ODBD sentiment (did not use the misti and SHOULD have, as this didn't stamp as dark as should have done).
Tha'ss it for me. Still a bit under the weather. Just finishing up some UFO's. Ya'll enjoy the afternoon, and thanks for popping in for a visit. Hugs