Good afternoon, Shure Happy It's Friday! Welcome.
First please help me welcome a new follower whom I expect is known to quite a few of you already.
Vicki of Stamp Smiles... I had been seeing Vicki around in Blogland at places I'd visit, but we didn't connect with each other. I'm happy to say, now we have!!! For those of you who don't already know Vicki's wonderful work, do yourself a favor, and hop on over right now. You're in for a big treat. Thanks for joining as a follower here, Vicki.
OK...the USA's next holiday will be our 4th of July so have just now started on trying to have a couple cards done. I love Whipper Snapper images...this one was fun & easy to color.
- Whipper Snapper CY813 - Uncle Sam ...colored with copics. Die cut with S/B circle, then mat with a S/B pinking circle.
- PTI Sentimental Splits die to cut red and blue; the red was popped up on pieces of fun foam. The blue frame has dimensional foam that I found in a $1 Store, and is long skinny strips.
- SU Sizziz stars EF on the red swirl, also on the white card base.
- Gina Marie All Seasons set for the sentiment. Versamark and Wow Red Glitz EP heat embossing.
- scattered some blue & silver sequins around. (Gina Marie is a new company to me, that I tried out after a recommendation from KT Fit Kitty. I'm pleased to say the shipping was timely, and there was even an extra little gift tucked in the package. This could have been due to a cardinal EF that I'd ordered, and it was out of stock...or it could just have been a thank you for the order. Either case, I was pleased with the customer service!!! The sentiment stamp set has lots of holiday sentiments for which I search. KT recommended the shop for reasonable die prices so I checked it out. Got some dies and this stamp set. So far, have been pleased with the dies used (in a project that will be posted tomorrow evening). Extremely pleased with the cost of the products and the time to ship. Just sayin'.
The good thing about this card, is that since both red & blue papers were die cut, there's snippets to create another card (if I get It in Gear to do so!).
Ya'll enjoy the afternoon. Happy weekend too, and Big Hugs.