Followers

9/10/2012

Halloween

Hello again...Um...more Halloween. Welcome once more to my newest followers. Thank you for joining. I see on some of the  followers' pictures, that there is no blog listed. If you DO have a blog, and I'm not signed on as a follower, AND you would like me to be, please let me know how to find you! I love checking out what all of you are doing. I find it most inspirational (sometimes intimidating too!)However, I learn something - pretty much - from every blog I visit. At the very least, sometimes a visit will brighten my day, in a way that the poster could never imagine. So thanks to all of you! On to the specs: Stamp is a P.Black, Frightful Flight, colored with copics and Spica pens for a bit of sparkle. Diecut with S/Binders Romantique Rectangle, Die #3, sponged with Distress Inks Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, while still in the die. The added punkin was cut from an EK Success triple layer punch, and has solid black behind the face. I had a little black mark on the white edging...dunno how I did that, but I needed to cover it. I used scraps & bits of design papers that were on the desk from othr projects, cut strips wide enough to cover the card as a background. The MS punch at the top is Drippy Glue or somesuch name..one of the oldies. I needed to hide (he he he) a bit of white basecard that was showing...Also on the left edge is some Washi Tape in orange, used for the same reason. I was being so careful to 'cover all the white', but darn it, I always manage to get the adhesive stuck before I'm really ready to put it down firmly. Hope you enjoy this one. I like it.

1 comment: