Happy Halloween Folks. I think I'm about to finish up with the Halloween cards. Got one more done - ready to schedule a post. I'll try to finish up with this theme today, and go on to something else! BUT I needed to do these cards, AND I needed to have something to share, so ....Once again a PBlack stamp, The Horror Team, diecut with S/Binders Label 14, #5 die. Sponged with Antique Linen Distress Ink, while in the die. I used the out-of-the box technique on this one, so I didn't have to resort to the next larger die. If you are interested in how to do that, leave a comment, and I'll post the link that I found showing an easy way to do this. There's lots of Youtube videos showing how...some better than others. Anyway, the image was colored with copics and Spica pens. The purple mat is a S/Binder Floral Motif medallion, that I cut apart. I also used a circle S/B in the center, saves weight in the layers, and I have the circle for another project. (IF I remember I have it, and IF I can find it when I need it. :-). The background was made using Impression Cover a Card stamps (CAC) 013 - Fizz - using Colorbox Fluid chalk ink Yellow Cadmium, then over top of that one, CAC 067- Crackle - in Pumpkin Spice. The added pumpkin on the left is a new stamp from Memory Box, has 3 little circle pumpkins. There is a companion stamp that has 3 different little faces. It's pretty easy to separate out a face if one doesn't want all 3, and in this instance I did not. I have a sentiment stamped & ready to go, but it just didn't look right on the front, so I think I'll add it to the inside. I did the same kind of background on a white scrap, stamped the sentiment, cut it out, rounded the corners. See you later today, and as always, thanks for visiting.