Followers

9/28/2012

Outlawz Copic Challenge


Hello, and this is a very late-finished card I am going to try to link to the Outlawz Friday Copic Challenge, the theme of which is Singing and/or Dancing. I remembered I had this very cute little Penny Black Hedgie with Guitar, and at the last moment, decided I'd color him up, and submit this card. The diecuts are S/Binder 28. The cardbase is kraft, and the other papers are from a kingsize 12x12 Paper Studio pack. The musical note is an older Cuttlebug die, cut from a snippet leftover from another project, using the same Paper Studio pack.  Now, let me just say "Welcome" to my newest follower, and I hope you'll enjoy what you see here. Folks, I'm needing some advice about the Random.org widget. I found out how to add the HTML, but I still don't know how to make it work!! Help, Help, Help....heeelllppp....
Edit: I see there are still openings in the Playground, so I'll take Hedgie & his guitar and see if the snippets folks will let us play!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. what sweet card, I love hedgie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mary, all your links to pb and more worked great. i have this stamp but always colour the guitar so light brown, so i love the rich colour you've given it - very cute card. can't help you with random.org or printer/scanner alignment; i have way too much trouble with iphoto straightening.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little hedgie. Wonder what song he is playing tonight. Hugs Mrs A. p.s. perhaps we can have a sing song round the camp fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Mary - I've also got this stamp and you made such a brilliant job of the colouring and the card. Ha, no camp fires under the tree house remember :)

    Hus, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek . . . Miss Di will have a FIT if we have a camp fire Mrs A! Although I do quite fancy toasting some marshmallows!

    Elf n safety n all that!

    Love this cute PB hedgie card Mary. Great snippets car.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary, just writing the roll call here. I thought I commented on this little beauty but perhaps you have comment moderation on, if so please ignore this. I love this image (once used it on a Birthday or Valentines Day card for Len as he plays guitar) - you coloured it beautifully and I love the darker papers you used!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness, this card is adorable Mary! I love that little hedgehog, he just makes me smile. Love the papers your used, they are fabulous! Love the music note, and love how you colored this image!

    ReplyDelete