Followers

2/20/2014

New 3 Twenty Crafts Stamps Release and Blog Hop - Day 4

Hello and welcome to day 4, our final day of the 3 Twenty Crafts 2nd Release! This week has been so much fun and I have had a blast sharing each new stamp set and all my projects with you. So thank you for stopping by each day this week and joining the fun.

You should have arrived here from Kristin's blog but if you would like to start at the beginning of the hop, simply go to Jo's Scrap Shack .
Today we are showing you the new and awesome stamp set “Personalize It” This stamp set coordinates with Project Life and Smash Books.

Here is what I created using this new stamp set:


- Heavyweight stone colored card base. Red mat die cut with a S/B card shape. Kraft stamped with SU white using an old Hero Arts wood stamp, then another in SU Real Red. Used a Fiskars punch on the white. Adhered pieces of the 2 colors together, and die cut with the smaller S/B used for the red mat. Had to be a bit creative as this size was not quite long enough. Cut part of the shape, flipped die to the opposite end of the kraft, hoped the alignment was correct. It was, thank goodness.

- the list stamp from the set was stamped on cream paper with SU Real Red. Chose different sentiments from the set (notice what most of my goals are!) and then used a red rhinestone for a tick in the box.

- bottom border is the negative from the punch, with red rhinestones for trim.

That's it! I'm happy that you had time to stop for a visit this afternoon. Your next stop on the hop is Mayra's blog.  Have a great time as the Design Team has really created some gorgeous projects that will surely inspire you.

To win today’s stamp set “Personalize it”, make sure to stop at each blog along the hop, become a follower and leave a comment. The winner will be chosen randomly and nobody knows which designer’s blog the winner will be chosen from… so don't miss out on your chances, make sure you complete the hop and leave some comment love!

I hope you have had an awesome time this week and maybe you could be a lucky winner of one of these amazing new stamp sets! Good luck and stop by 3Twenty Crafts on Sunday for another sneak peak & mini hop of an extra stamp set to this new release! Thanks for hopping!

 

26 comments:

  1. VERY cute and I really like that stamp you used!! That'd be great for a crafting buddy!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep!!! I think this is a good idea....lol Why save money! you can't spend it in Heaven...
    Impossible to lose weight...I like smarties tooo much!
    well what's left??? oh yes Craft More :o))
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so you can pick what your goals are being stamping?! That's terribly clever. I know no one can pick save money AND more crafts. They just don't mix! Love your card, fun colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sure is cute and inspiring !! I love your goals !!! Have a wonderful day !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All l can say Mary is l like your style x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a little giggle out of that, yep a great bunch of goals. super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I think you've given everyone a laugh today with this cool card. I like your list choices...a lot. It's the same ones I would have chosen, though I am trying to do some weight watching. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. So let me guess Mary your going to craft more, lol. Love the card and I would most likely put craft more on every line. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool is this card Momma Mary?!! I love the color combo, I thought that was pattern paper but it's not, so I am loving that background stamp!! The borders look fab and I love your list! Such a fun and cute, cute card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cool, soooo funny,,,, are you sure to choose the correct answers??????? Thanks for posting my banner,,,,,,,,wow,wow,wowwww Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and Love, love, love that stamp...Sadly, I need to tick all of them! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so awesome, Mary!! I love the background!! And ha, we have the same goals ;) Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. How ironic that we both share the same goals!!! How 'bout that!!! LOL Very pretty card with all the gold in the background, and I love the rounded corners too! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful goal list.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely craft more but then no saving there. Heehee.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a darling card!! LOVE those goals... well the ones you have jeweled anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. :). Cute card! Pretty background. Colours go very well together :). Thanks for your lovely visit and sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great card Mary. I love the background stamp and such pretty colours and the list is idea is very clever. Guess what, I think I would have ticked the same things too. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hah, we have the same goals, Mary! I hope you're doing better at them than I am. What a great card and I can think of several people it would be perfect for!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card. Looks like a lot people share the same goals as you...Including me...smile

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a fun card and a great reminder that crafting should be a higher priority than anything else! haha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Momma Mary this is a cute card!!!! I LOVE your goals... and I love how you highlighted craft more with the jewels! Love this!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  23. How pretty, Mary! Very cute, and so sweet to remind us of what we should be about! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this so much! It's so cute - definitely my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. So funny however SOoooooooo true LOL.

    ReplyDelete