Followers

2/23/2013

Miscellaneous


Good afternoon everyone. Before I post the card I'm sharing today, I want to thank Miss Almo for passing along the Liebster Award. And I'm so honored that Miss Almo thought of me, and played it forward. Thank you Mo, it was an honor and it's always a thrill to have somebody recognize you for something.
 
ABOUT THE AWARD
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.
 
RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE



Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

PAY IT FORWARD
Here are five awesome blogs that I think you should check out:
 
 
 
 
 
Ok, folks I hope I did this properly, and I'll be putting a little notice to each of these bloggers that I've nominated each of them for this award. All have lovely blogs with wonderful cards, and less than the required amount of followers. I hope you'll pay each of these bloggers a visit and check out their work.  Thanks, and thanks again to Mo, for nominating my blog. Hugs and back in a few minutes with a card to share today.
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, You deserve your Liebster award for your lovely projects. Nice St Paddys cards. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary thank you so much for the nomination. And thank you for commenting on my blog. I don't get to comment much since my computer just won't play nice some days,lol. Not sure how i do this but will try to copy it and post on my blog and send it forward to 5 others. Your blog is lovely and i love the folder you used on the ST Paddy's card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Mary! I appreciate the nomination very much. Thanks for being a follower too. I will work on this for my next post, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Mary for your kindness and generosity in sending me this award! What an encouragement you are! I have 20 lovely followers of whom you are one! Congratulations on your award too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award Mary! So well deserved my friend!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary Iam behind on my blog visits. Thank you so very much it means alot that you thought of me. Congrats yourself on your award. Hope that you are having a lovely week. I will post this picture on my own blog but have to wait for my teenager to get home to show me how lol.
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete