- Stamp by Northwoods (may have purchased on eBay...can't remember)*
- copic coloring, Glossy Accents added to large pinecone, berries & Cardinal's beak
- spica pen on pine branches
- S/Binders Floral Oval diecut - largest die, then birthday sentiment with smallest die,
sponged Pumice & Tea Die while image still in die
- green mat, snippet (traced outside edge of die, then fussy cut- interior of mat is diecut to save layers/weight and oval leftover used for another time)
- C/Bug Paper Lace 2 emboss on SU Crumbcake cardbase
- Fiskar punch to cut border scallop of My Minds Eye Fall Swirls Paper (snippet)
- rhinestone trim on tiny sentiment (also a snippet of the same green mat)
Ah, I have some snippets, this is not a scheduled post, so I think I can go play at Pixie's Playground and see what lovely cards have been submitted for the snippets fest. Won't you come along & have some fun with us? Love to see you there. There's such a friendly bunch of crafters..you're sure to meet someone you've been wanting to know. Have a wonderful day. Come again.
*Actually the image was a snippet too, as Mr. Cardinal was colored up for Christmas, didn't get used, so he will work as a winter birthday card! Ho, Ho, Ho.