Happy Sunday Morning, get a cup of something and please join me for a little visit. Here's another St. Pat's card - and I think I'm nearly finished with those I want to have ready to send. I was pleased with this one, but then as I was taking the photo - guess what? I realized I had the front adhered the wrong way.. card opening is on the wrong side! Oh well, I can fix that...slice it off, adhere to another cardbase. Then I realized I had the tiny shamrock design paper going wrong way...I could fix that too, but if I remove the sentiment, that may leave a spot. So once this goes onto another cardbase, it is what it IS!
- oval ellipse is from the center of yesterday's card - (a snippet!) C/bug Ellegant Ellipse EF
- design papers from stash - several years ago, but I still like them. Didn't buy any new St. Pat's papers this year
- green trim hiding join of the 2 papers was a snippet, embossed with Quik Kutz Swirls
- shamrocks were diecut with Impression Obsession Shamrock die, on a snippet of Sookwang (sticky paper) left from this project. The leftovers were just the right size to diecut the shamrocks, then I used Ritz Glitter (in a green color) to dust over the surface, burnished, adhered down.
- sentiment computer generated with a Celtic font downloaded from Dafonts, printed in green ink
diecut with S/Binder Labels Trio, sponged with DI Peeled Paint.
This was an easy card to put together...too bad I screwed it up so badly!!! I still like it though. Now it's time to perhaps make a few Easter cards, and oh yes, there's Rudolph Day to get one made & entered.