Outlawz has a Friday Copic/Promarkers Challenge, and I had appropriate stamps (ha! YOU knew I had Valentine stamps, right?!), so I thought I'd make another card, and enter this challenge.Without further Yada, Yada, here's my card
- Penny Black Hearts Away
- Colored with Copics on Copic Xpress Paper
- S/Binder Deckled Rectangle Die cut, sponged with Distress Ink.
(Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar)
- S/binder Grommet Tag for Sentiment
- Martha Stewart Heart Punch border
-Black textured Bazzill cardbase embossed with Cricut Cuttlebug Hugs & Kisses Folder
- Sheer ribbon from stash, paper hearts trim - leftover snippets
I invite you to hop on over to Outlawz & see all the card entries for this Friday Challenge. There's sure to be some beautiful entries. Hugs & have a wonderful Valentine's Day. Thanks for the visit, as always, and come back again soon.