St. Paddy's Day
- image is Our Daily Bread Designs (Simple Things). The cling rubber stamped out wonderfully well using my stamp press.
- image stamped with Memento Cottage Ivy, a very pretty & versatile green
- C/bug plus Emboss folder Elegant Ellipse diecut the oval on green Recollection cardstock
- Reimbossed with C/B EF Kassie's Brocade, because I thought the card front looked too plain with just the Ellipse embossing.
- Trim...ribbon from stash, border trim cut from a border pattern paper in the stash, shamrock diecut with Impression Obsession Die; used versamark & Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel, 3 coats for a nice effect
- sentiment was computer generated with a font downloaded from Dafonts, one of the Celtic themes, printed with green ink...diecut with S/binders Grommet Tags (#2), sponged with DI Peeled Paint
- green rhinestones.
Have a great evening, and as always, thanks for popping in for a visit. Always love to see where my visitors live. And thanks too, if you feel like taking time to leave a comment. Hugs & Happy Sunday.