- papers were from The Paper Studio, Old World Paper Pack, 4 1/2x 6 1/2
- Stamp - Deigh Co, 193 - Peekin Reindeer, colored with copics; nose has Stickles Christmas Red, Spica pens for some glitter on the candy cane red stripes, stocking. Polar White Flower Soft & Ultra Glitter (sparkly) on the furry hat
- Image diecut with S/Binders Labels #15, sponged with DI Milled Lavendar while in die
- EFolders: Front Panel was Crafts Two - Baubles; Inside Panel - Darice Dot Point
- Sentiment: Great Impressions D378, diecut with S/Binder Grommets #3, stamped with Versamark, heat embossed with Ranger Queen's Gold
I also added a design paper panel to the underside of the front fold, embossed with an EF, and hidden by the front fold & image, is a cutout from an upcycled Christmas card. I like this card, and will try this fold again. (along with trying to learn some other new ones!)
Now there is a nifty challenge going on here (it's called Rudolph Day, and is a great way to get a jump start on next year's Christmas cards...plus a place to get a look at some wonderful cards by some talented crafters). So if you have time, please surf over to Stamping for Pleasure Rudolph Day
to spend a little time while browsing some really pretty cards.
I've been following another Christmas Challenge over on Facebook, and I think I'll see if I can submit this card...I believe it meets the critera for Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra for February...so I hope you'll take a look at this blog too. Hazel does some awesome cards and has some stunning entries in this challenge. It will be my first time to participate.
As always, thanks for joining me, and have a relaxing evening. Hope to see you again tomorrow with another card for Rudolph Day, if I can get another one finished!