- image was a free digital image from Waltzing Mouse Stamps colored with copics
- diecut is S/binders Mega Labels 10, sponged with DI Antique Linen & Tea Dye while still in the die
- Green mirror paper is the negative from scalloped oval used in another project, then embossed with C/B Swiss Dots EF
- Gold glittered buttons are from stash...don't know the maker.
- card base is lightweight green Recollections c/s, embossed with the Stampin' Up Tulips EF
Not putting a sentiment on the outside, but I have an old Irish proverb that will get stamped in green ink, on the insert.
Hope you enjoy this one. As always, thanks for visiting, and have a wonderful Thursday. Hugs