This time, the image was just stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, then colored with copics in the usual way. Stems have some Spica glitter pen as does the green & brown gourds. Airbrushed BG0000 for the background after finishing all the other coloring.
- background was done with Dylusions sprays and some stencils. It was one of my 'play' pieces. In case you can't tell, I'm enjoying these sprays. I've always had trouble with the Tattered Angels & some of the sprays of that sort. I did with the Dylusions at first, especially trying to spray through a stencil. I'm way too heavy handed. I've found what works best for me - at least at this stage - is to give short bursts of spray in different colors, blot with the paper towel roll. I've cut a partially used roll in half, because for the size of cardstock I'm using, I don't need the long roll.(oh yes, by partially used, I mean we've used about 1/3 of the roll, so it's not so hard to cut through the thickness of the roll.) Then when the paper gets all gunky looking, I just tear it off, there's a clean piece. It does not stain the next piece of toweling too badly. Not for the purposes for which I'm using it anyway!
Spellbinders labels dies for the image & faux mat. A clear sentiment was stamped with Memento Rhubarb, sponged a smidgen of DI Antique Linen while the sentiment was still in a small rectangle die. I didn't want to cover up any of my image, so on the side went the sentiment.
Hope you enjoy this one..I did. Come again when you can. Hugs